WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY SEEKING APPLICATIONS
APPLICATIONS FOR SOLO EXHIBITION OR CURATED GROUP EXHIBITION
WHO CAN APPLY
- Alternating Current Art Space welcomes applications from emerging/established artists, interstate and overseas artists, curators, art collectives, organisations, independent launches, and festivals.
- Contemporary art practitioners including (but not limited to) visual, audio, video-based and performance works, applications to exhibit can be for solo shows or curated group show
GALLERY FEE AND WHAT YOU GET:
G1$1200, G2$1600, USING ENTIRE GALLERY $2800
- Gallery space for a three-week exhibition
- Advertisement in Art Almanac
- Promotion of your show on social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Emailed invitation to the Alternating Current Art Space mailing list
- Gallery staff will install and deinstall your artworks if they are standard wall hanging artworks
- Artist is not required to share the gallery sitting duty. The gallery staffs will mind the gallery for the entire exhibition period.
- Our gallery is licensed to sell drinks on the opening night
- The gallery will take a 15% commission on all sales (We have reduced it from previous 25% to 15%)
TO APPLY ,PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM, AND EMAIL IT TO email@example.com